How it works...
- Record your episode: record your podcast audio and any other content that may need editing.
- Upload/send: upload your files to Dropbox (or another cloud based service) and prepare the instructions to accompany.
- Production: this part is on me. I will mix and master your podcast to meet your specifications.
- You approve, I deliver: once you approve your freshly edited podcast I will deliver the final audio file.
Need some great music for your podcast intro/outro or even just something unique for an upcoming special episode? I can do that as well.
If you take a look around the rest of my site you will quickly realize that I am versed in a very wide range of musical styles and the compositional know-how to not only work with you on what you are looking for, but execute it to your specifications as well.
Check out some of my work here.
- Episode edits can start as low as $50 per episode, OR we can go with an hourly rate if you prefer.
- Hourly rates also start at around $50 an hour.
- Custom music is typically priced by the hour and starts at around $75 per.
Overcoming impostor syndrome - Practical tips for combating feelings of not belonging in the cyber workplace provided by distinguished guests within the cyber security field.
My Roles on this project:
- Acted as an Initial consultant for the necessary audio hardware logistics required to create a successful podcast
- Continue to act as a consultant for quality improvement measures
- Full episode edits
- Custom music